Monday, November 2, 2009

Party Time!


Nathan's shirt pretty much says it all! He is happy to be turning 4. He had a Scooby Doo theme. (Those are monsters on his cake.)
Teresa loved hearing "Happy Birthday" sung to her! She had a little pumpkin cake and a Halloween colors theme for her side of the party.

Here is my side of the family that was present for the party.
I thought I had one with all the grandparents, but I don't on my camera. Oops! These will have to do!
It was a pretty small party compared to what we usually have, but the kids didn't mind. Some of their best friends were here to play with and there was plenty of cake, ice cream and presents.
We are so very blessed to have such wonderful family & friends. More on Nathan's birthday tomorrow . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment