Friday, November 20, 2009

100 Things I Love

I first saw this idea in a scrapbook magazine. I liked the idea, but wasn't sure I could even think of 100 things I love. After all, love is a pretty strong word. Since then, though, quite a few things have come to mind that I really do love.
As we approach Thanksgiving, I have decided to take on the challenge. A rule I have made is that the obvious--my family, our health, friends,--are certainly the things I love the MOST in life, but will not count toward this list. Maybe it would be more accurately named, "100 LITTLE Things I Love"
I will list 10 at a time as I think of them and hope to reach 100 by Christmas.
Here I go, (in no particular order):
1. newborn babies
2. coffee with friends
3. reading a few chapters of a book--uninterrupted
4. calm, sunny days with a temperature between 70-80
5. the Internet--my portal to the outside world
6. being Christian, and more specifically Catholic
7. empty laundry baskets
8. marathon shopping days
9. the sound of the ocean
10. "The Price is Right"

No comments:

Post a Comment