Monday, November 30, 2009

Sunny Days . . . .

I had a wonderful time shopping with my mom, sister, aunts, cousin, and grandma on Friday. I did not have anything I absolutely HAD to get, so the crowds (which had thinned by our mid-morning arrival) were not stressful at all.
My best purchase has to be the one that was nearly my last for the day.



I have watched "Sesame Street" for as long as I have watched "The Price is Right"--for about 31 years now. Always the nostalgic one, I just could not pass up this DVD set covering scenes from 1969-2009. I seriously bought it for myself, but my kids couldn't wait to watch it. The only problem is they love the 1989-2009 DVD so much they haven't wanted to watch the early years yet! That is the one I am especially excited to watch with them. No matter--I am just fine letting them watch the educational DVD while I make meals uninterrupted!
"Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away!"

No comments:

Post a Comment