Thursday, November 12, 2009

Funny Stuff

One thing I love about my Landen is that when he opens his eyes in the morning, he is immediately ready for action. This morning when David went to wake him up, his little brown eyes popped open, and he said, "Do you know what the BEST part of school is? LUNCH."
David asked if he liked that even better than recess.
Landen answered, "I LOVE FOOD." (So there are some of my genes in that boy after all!)
After breakfast, David installed my new florescent bulb over the kitchen sink. I liked the return of the light, but not the flicker. I decided to wait awhile to see if it would stop.
Nathan came out to the kitchen, looked at the light, and asked, "Are there fireworks going on out here?"
For some reason, that just struck me as so funny!
Thankfully when I turned it off and back on again, the "fireworks" stopped.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment