Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What I Love . . .

In honor of our 9th anniversary, I will add to my growing list a few things I love about my husband (in no particular order):
41. He has a strong faith in the Lord.
42. He always remembers special days. This is helped by his brother and his wife sharing our anniversary date. (Happy 3rd Anniversary, John & Jodi!) Our new rose bushes also help with impromptu flower giving.
43. He is a very generous person.
44. He doesn't have time for people who feel sorry for themselves. He can always see a way out of a difficult situation.
45. He can handle almost any construction or repair project.
46. He is extremely patient with me, especially when I don't deserve it.
47. He works hard, but always makes time for his family.
48. His farming expertise comes in handy with my gardening hobby--except in planting sweet corn. (If you plant sweet corn as deep as field corn, you will end up planting flowers in the bare corn plot.)
49. He laughs just as hard as I do at "Everybody Loves Raymond" episodes.
50. We both look forward to Monday nights to watch "Rules of Engagement" and Thursday nights during "Survivor" seasons.
51. He never, ever complains about how much money I spend. Granted, I am a pretty thrifty person, but still, I appreciate it.
52. He has only complained about one meal our entire married life. The scene: I was pregnant with Nathan and had put up with a whining 1 1/2 year old Landen all day long. Yeah. It wasn't pretty. He never did that again.
53. He always orders butter on our popcorn when we go to movies.
54. He's a fun travel companion--whether it is a road trip with the family or a little January getaway together.
55. I have to say, he's pretty cute!

1 comment: