Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award


This sunny day just got even better. Thank you so much to Alicia at La Famille for awarding Caution: Wife and Mom Under Construction a Beautiful Blogger Award! I am so thankful for the readers who check up on my thoughts every day or even sporadically.

If you win this award, here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who awarded you.

2. Pass this award on to up to 15 bloggers that you've recently discovered and think are awesome.

I am awarding a Beautiful Blogger Award to Just Imagine Heaven, Stewardship of the Steward Ship, Amy the Shopaholic, & Parenting by Trial & Error!

3. Let the bloggers know they have won.

4. List 7 facts about yourself:

1. I have three children who are all beautiful & talented in different ways. It is fun to watch them grow and learn new things every day.
2. I always wanted to be a teacher & a mom. I was a teacher, am now a full-time mom, but now I don't know what I want to be when I (or my kids) grow up.
3. I love to cook, bake, & try new recipes.
4. I love to travel--road trips and plane rides are both fine with me and the destination does not matter. Planning vacations is half the fun.
5. Family is very important to me. As I get older, I especially cherish every minute spent with my grandparents as I know I am so blessed to still have them here with me.
6. I know God has blessed me abundantly and I have nothing to complain about, but sometimes I still think I do!
7. Shopping is one of my favorite things to do, although I do not get to go on my own (or with friends) too often. One of my VERY favorite stores is Hobby Lobby.

Have a beautiful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment