Friday, February 12, 2010

My Little Fashionista

"Why," I asked David a few days ago, "does God make children so independent and yet so needy at the same time?" It truly is a mystery I have yet to solve in my 6+ years of being called "MOOOOMMMM!" I doubt I ever will.
Teresa has recently started to spread her wings in choosing her outfits. This may have been caused by her wearing mismatched outfits as we worked on potty training for the past four weeks. (Thanks to cousin Lily, she has emerged victorious on that skill. Yay!!!!) Whatever started it, it really is quite frightening to see. She needs her aunt Amanda's fashion advice--and quickly--or she will be a sure bet for TLC's "What Not to Wear" in a few years!

Here we have yesterday's outfit: Her Halloween birthday outfit (she originally wanted to wear a teal shirt on top), the fuscia vest, fluffy black boots (that are a size too small), and what you can't see from the picture--red Valentine's Day socks.
It's just so funny to see what she comes up with next.
She IS able to dress herself, though, so I really can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment