Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mama Mii is Looking Better!

I am happy to announce that Mama Mii has now fallen into the "normal" weight range! Wohoo! Although my slow descent resembles a small mountain range on the graph, I was finally able to drop the five pounds in a little less than a month.
I watched calories a bit more closely and warmed up the treadmill after a several month hiatus, but I really must give Wii Fit the credit for motivating me to start exercising again (beyond housework and laundry). I never get tired of it since there are so many different activities to try. I hope I can stay motivated through these remaining winter months until I can get back outside on a regular basis to walk and garden again.
As David always reminds me, exercising and eating better is about being healthy, not about losing weight. But, I have to say, when the scale finally starts moving (albeit slowly) the way you want it to, it is a nice side effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment