Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Super Bowl snacks

Today is grocery shopping day and I am starting to plan my menu for the big game. My goal is to prepare a menu that will be fun, tasty, and still keep me happy as I weigh in with the Wii Fit on Monday morning!
So far I have planned sub sandwiches (made by our local youth group), BBQ wienies (not exactly healthy, but I will only have a few), a big taco dip loaded with veggies, and some sort of dessert (as with the wienies--all things in moderation).
With my friend's appetizing contributions added in, I am sure we will have more than enough delicious munchies to get us four adults and seven kids through the game and beyond.
Landen and I will be cheering for the Saints, who are followed by Grandma Shirley and our "Crazy Aunt Carol" who lives in Louisiana and loves her Saints as well. I'm not sure who the rest of our family will be cheering for, but I know where I will be able to find Nathan for most of the evening--right by the snack table!

No comments:

Post a Comment