Monday, March 30, 2009

When the wind blows . . .

There is a bit of wisdom I once heard that more often than not proves to be true on days like this. It goes, "When the wind blows,the kids are naughty." Holy cow! Is that true today! Thank heavens for Scooby Doo for a little peace or this morning would have been filled with constant screaming and crying--and I only have two kids at home!

Our former priest, Fr. Randy, says when it is windy, it is the Holy Spirit blowing through. I always find comfort in that image and try to remember that on our many extremely breezy SD days.

Maybe I need to combine the two. Maybe if I put my kids outside for awhile, the Holy Spirit will take their naughty behavior away. Next time I see Fr. Randy, I am going to ask his opinion on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment