Friday, March 6, 2009

Let's Get Walking!

It must be all that walking to nowhere I've been doing. Today I decided to walk somewhere--toward a cure for MS. If you know my family, you know my mom has lived with MS since 1996 and is a huge inspiration to all around her. My mom is more important to me than I could ever put into words. If I could cure MS, I would have a long time ago. But there is something I can do--something we can all do. We can walk, roll, or stroll toward a cure!
My sister Amanda and I have formed Many Steps to Fight MS and we are looking for more walkers to join our team. My goal is to have the BIGGEST team there! (The biggest team signed up right now has 55 members.)
The Aberdeen MS Walk starts at 10am (Registration at 9am) on Saturday, May 9. From what I saw on the website, the walk is approximately 3 miles.
We welcome all team members and, of course, all donations.
You may go to www.mymswalk.org (click on Aberdeen) for more information or to donate. You can even be a VIRTUAL member and join us in spirit.
Please join us on May 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment