Monday, January 12, 2009

Saved by the Ring

I woke up early this morning as David wanted to be out of the house by 6am. I reset the alarm for 7 more minutes and then woke up 45 minutes later at 6:50AM! This was a big problem since Landen gets on the bus by 7:10.
I jumped out of bed as fast as I could and discovered my leg had fallen asleep. I hobbled around the bed to get dressed and then proceeded to hobble downstairs dragging my bum leg beside me.
I had just gotten Landen back upstairs (thankful the feeling had come back in my leg) and got him in the shower when I heard the phone ring with my cell phone following a second later. We were saved! I knew it was SchoolReach telling us school had been cancelled. Whew!
About ten minutes later the wind came up. Bring on the snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment