Monday, January 5, 2009

The First Post

Hmm . . . when I saw that the American News was no longer running the xy page, I felt a bit of panic. That had been my creative outlet--non-paying--but a wonderful place to submit my thoughts and write once again. But, as with my pre-mom body, Cresbard High School, and the last season of "Survivor," all good things must come to an end.
After some thought (in between changing diapers, finding another episode of "Dora the Explorer," cooking meals, and counting how many times I had heard "MOOOMMM!" in an hour), I decided it was time to create my own place to write. I can't promise how often I will write, but I promise I WILL write eventually. Writing is my therapy and how I best communicate with others. I hope you will check back often. (I'm new at this, but I think if you become a "follower" it will email you when there is a new post.)
The only rule I have for my readers is that you MUST arrive at my blog with a sense of humor. If you are a wife and/or mother, you know that some moments are wonderful and some make you wish you were having extensive dental work done instead. I promise I will write about both. God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to get more Laura-isms!! And, the dental drilling moments are just as important (and sometimes funny) as the "Is there anything in the world better than this?" moments. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Laura! I will be one of your happy blog followers. Keep up the good insight, big seester, I love to hear you say it the way you do.

    ReplyDelete