Friday, July 29, 2011

Dilly Ranch Party Mix

Hey, there everyone!  We made it to the weekend.  I would love a margarita right about now to celebrate.  If you are so lucky to have one close by, have one for me, too!   Last week I was sitting at the Olive Garden bar beside a 7-or-so year old.  We were having the same drink--a Shirley Temple.  On a side note, it was one of the better Shirley Temples I have had in my lifetime.  :o)
Thankfully party FOOD is not off limits and I today I developed my own party mix.  We like it here and hope you will, too!

Dilly Ranch Party Mix
1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
3/4 cup oil
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/4 tsp dill weed
Assorted snacks of your choice--I used 1 box Cheese Nips, 1 box Club Multi-Grain minis, 1/2 box cracked pepper Triscuits, 1/2 bag pretzel sticks, about 1 cup peanuts and about 1 cup Cheerios. 
Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over the snack mixture.  Stir every 10 minutes for about 30 minutes and then store in an airtight container.  No baking required!

No comments:

Post a Comment