Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where Have I Been?

1.  Enjoying the coneflowers in my perennial garden.  Somehow all of my randomly planted flowers are taking turns blooming so there is always color somewhere. 
2.  Eating and shopping my way through Sioux Falls on Friday.  When the men are on a business trip, the wives will save money!  My friend Roxanne and I shop well together.  We both consider shopping (um . . . SAVING) at Kohl's to be an excellent part-time job!  She also introduced me to Hu Hot Mongolian Grill (which was yummy and fun) and Oh My Cupcakes! (http://www.ohmycupcakes.com/).  We both had "the Marilyn."  YUM!  If you don't live near Sioux Falls, they will ship their yummy treats right to you!

 3.  Saturday was spent at my grandparents' auction sale.  I came home with this little treasure (with my grandpa sitting on it) for $2.  He didn't want to come home and work around the house for me, so I settled for just the step stool.  It was a good day, but also bittersweet.  The great little town of Leola will no longer serve as our meeting point.  We hope "Grandma & Grandpa's house" will go to a good family.
 4.  Yesterday found us on the beach on Lake Eureka!

My boys loved the diving board as much as I did growing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment