Monday, July 18, 2011

Just a Monday

It took me awhile to find my groove this morning.
Our family had a FANTABULOUS time at the Aquatic Center yesterday.  We hadn't been there for 3 years and at that time, little T was not to impressed with the water.  That was not the case this time!  We all enjoyed the cool water with the temps reaching almost 100 degrees.
But . . . today I just wasn't feeling it.  I felt anxious and couldn't shake it.
So, I did something I haven't done in . . . well . . . probably 8 or so weeks now.  I hit the treadmill.  After a couple of miles, I felt my mood lifting.  Now that I feel like doing more than just surviving the day, I NEED to get back in the habit of exercise.  My pregnancy weight gain has been minimal, but my body and soul just need to get moving.
Then I mowed for a little while while Landen took his water break.  I don't care how hot it is outside, mowing the lawn is therapeutic to me. 
Now as I approach the end of the day, there was plenty of good about it.  A few scrapbook pages got finished (even with three kids in the house), I had whipping cream for our mashed potatoes tonight, and the deer fly bites I got today didn't swell to the size of Texas (thanks to my miracle bug cream). 
It's time to get the kiddos to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment