Sunday, July 3, 2011

Festive Food

Check out these festive cupcakes I made for the fireworks gathering tonight.  They don't look quite as professional as the ones in the magazine, but as my mom says, "They will still taste good!" 
(My mom actually says that about every type of botched food--except for bread that has been squished by a value pack of toilet paper.  She has no encouragement for that unfortunate catastrophe.)
I am excited to have breakfast guests tomorrow before our local parade.  I am going to make my friend Tina's Baked Caramel French Toast.  Remember that post from almost 2 years ago?  It is so very yummy . . . and must be shared!
I hope you are having a blessed Sunday and a safe and Happy 4th!  We are thankful for all those who continue to fight for our country so that we may live in freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment