Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day--Take 2

Today was Snow Day #2. The boys have been living on a steady diet of Mario Kart--or rather devouring it until they are overflowing. Today--a day that I have let them play Wii for most of it (a VERY rare treat)--has been like Halloween for them without the sugar high. I imagine they will be racing in their sleep tonight.
I decided to use my time this afternoon to put our Christmas pictures in a more compact space. We love getting Christmas pictures--please don't ever stop sending them. But, this is about the time of year when I am ready to have my wall space back to normal even though I am not necessarily tired of looking at our loved ones' faces. I took a digital picture of each one and put them on our digital frame. It didn't take very long at all to do and now both problems are solved!

This little winter vacation has been nice, but it is time to get back to the normal routine. Maybe tomorrow . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment