Friday, February 11, 2011

In Your Inbox

I have been asked a few times to put feedburner on my blog. Some blogs have them; some do not.
To be honest, I was not sure if I wanted one or not.
First of all, I had never worked with feedburner before and was not sure how.
Second, I liked to have my readers visit my actual webpage to get the entire AMAZING and FULFILLING "Wife and Mom Under Construction" blog experience! :o) A blog is a personalized blog space; and email is a black and white email message. They message might say the same thing, but in two different ways. Personally, I like to visit the actual blogs of those I follow.

What to do? What to do? What to do?

I'll end the suspense for you.

I added one today. It wasn't even that difficult, so that ended up being a pretty poor excuse.
If you like to visit this site for the background decor, reading list, assorted gadgets, and great music, just keep right on doing what you do.
If you would rather have new posts delivered to your email without all the fancy blog frills, you can now do that, too.
OR, you can do BOTH! Wouldn't that be GREAT?
To receive new posts in your email inbox, enter your email address in the box to the right.
This SHOULD work. If it doesn't, let me know and I will do a little troubleshooting. (That is not my favorite thing to do, but, for you I will.) :o)
Happy Reading--however you choose to do it! As always, thanks for visiting my little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment