Saturday, February 19, 2011

Why this Weekend Storm Won't Get Me Down

If spring doesn't come soon enough, it is easy enough to bring it on yourself!  These little greenhouse boxes are amazing.  Teresa and I planted ours with various flower seeds on Monday and by Wednesday they were starting to sprout.  I propped open the cover this morning because the tallest were reaching the top.  Nathan helped us plant zinnia seeds in our homemade models on Wednesday.  I started seeing green peeking through from them today.
So, bring on the weekend winter storm with its possible 15 inches of snow.  I'll just hang out by my "green" table and think spring!
Also pictured are the flowers from David for Valentine's Day.  Teresa received a rose from the bouquet for herself.  The boys were so very jealous.  What can I say?  Sometimes it's good to be a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment