Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE

Happy Valentine's Day!
I have always loved Valentine's Day, even though I didn't have a "special" Valentine to celebrate with until 11 years ago. Valentine's Day, for me, has always been a day to celebrate friendships as well as romantic relationships. There's so much about winter that is dreary and depressing--immerse yourself in the shiny red heart balloons, pink roses, and boxes of chocolate. If you don't expect any to be delivered, treat yourself! Most of all, think about all there is to LOVE about your life today!
It was fun preparing for today with my kids. We made Nathan's Valentine box at Preschool on Thursday. Then we made Landen's robot box after school on Friday. Teresa was feeling left out, so she took her treats to Sunday School yesterday.
Thank you for occupying a LOVELY place in my life. May God bless your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment