Monday, February 2, 2009

A National Holiday?

Since we were in the Keys on Inauguration Day, the TV/radio sports show "Mike & Mike in the Morning" asked callers what sports-related law they would want the President to approve. One caller said that the day after Super Bowl should be a national holiday. I think that's a great idea. I bet teachers would especially like this law. Not only are they tired, but the students are grouchy from staying up later on Sunday night, too. At least I know my little boy was Grouchy (with a capital G) this morning. Sorry, Mrs. Lindhorst.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with that! I can't figure out where the weekend went...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for this change. What a great idea!!!

    Michele Latt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the day Ethan and Landen went into time-out together?

    ReplyDelete