Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thanks!

Thank you for all the kind words concerning my blog. I am so happy that you all are reading and enjoying it. I have to say that I didn't think I would post so often, but I seem to usually come up with something to share by the end of each day.
This is one of those days that I have to say, "Thank you God for the treasure of this normal day!" Life is good.
One thing that has excited me in the past couple days is the recent advances in MS Research. I hope and pray that someday--sooner than later--my mom & all others with MS will be CURED. What a wonderful day that will be. Please say an extra prayer tonight for all those affected by MS and those researching for new treatments and ultimately--a cure.
I may not post for a couple days as I am going on a shopping excursion with my sisters-in-law, but I promise I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment