Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Girly Girl


Let me start by saying I would not trade my boys for anything. That being said, I also REALLY like dressing up my girl!
When she was just a few hours old I realized with great excitement that she only had a pack of 3 pink sleepers to her name. I had SHOPPING to do!
If a Clearance/Sale Rack/Thrift Store mom can be out of control, I am afraid I might be. As with the boys, I buy for Teresa a year in advance. Christmas dresses are pretty year after year--in fact, they are even prettier at 50% off full price! I was giddy as I bought her first pair of white patent leather shoes last Easter . . . and when I bought the black ones for this past Christmas.
Now that she is getting a little bit of hair, I have started investing in barrettes and, most recently, tiny hair elastics. The result, of course, is the "Pebbles Do."
Until she is old enough to choose what she wants to wear, this mom is having the time of her life.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete