Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Portrait


I changed my profile picture today. It is a picture Landen drew of me. He actually made two copies of it. So, just in case I ever get lost, the police have some direction in what I look like.
It is so much fun to see Landen starting to draw, write, and read. I also found out at preschool screening that Nathan knows more than we thought--he just couldn't tell us over his brother's incessant talking. He has been writing "L"s and "H"s lately.
Every little step my children take in learning is such a joy to watch.
If only Nathan would step out of the agressive stage he seems to be stuck in, that would be a WONDERFUL step to see!

1 comment:

  1. Those pics are truly a work of art. As they grow up you will cherish them more and more. I am so glad I kept a lot of my kids' creations. I have a labeled container for each of them. I started keeping EVERYTHING; but the more kids, the less space I had, and had to reluctantly cut back and quickly learned which ones are "keepers" and which are temporary displays. But, all of them so special!! You will never regret taking delight in these, so enjoy! I more than cherish the creations of Jake's. His will be on display forever!
    Jolinda

    ReplyDelete