Thursday, October 3, 2013

Reunited

I didn't last very long . . . 3 days short of a month to be exact.

Today the appliance repairman came out and managed to get our dishwasher going.  One.  More.  Time.  Who knew the old friend had a little more life in it? 

At first, I didn't want to stick any more money into it--not even a service call that may or may not find a solution.

Well, the ball is rolling somewhere on our house project, but it's not rolling here yet.  And with a busy month of cooking and baking coming up, it was apparent that I wanted to do something besides stand in front of the sink. 

So, at the beginning of this week, I rationalized, (as I often do when it comes to spending money on myself), that I work hard around here and it was at least worth a shot.

Less than an hour later, I had it back! 

It really wasn't too bad, but if I have to choose, I will take the dishwasher any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment