Thursday, February 9, 2012

Visit Just Imagine Heaven Today!

Today I'd like to direct you to cousin Jan's blog at www.justimagineheaven.blogspot.com.  Since I don't often blog about farm life here at the Melius farm/ranch, she did it for me after their visit last week.  (See the post "Cattle, Baby, & Pyrex")
Jan couldn't believe that I hadn't been out to see the baby calves (and a week later I still haven't been).  I suppose the novelty has worn off after ten calving seasons.  Just knowing that they're out there, healthy, and that Teresa has named them (Avery, Lydia, Funny Face, and, most recently Laura) is enough for me.  :o)  Don't judge--I have a a new baby keeping me in the house--and that is a very good excuse for not venturing out to see the cows!
Jan also captured the first photo of Rachel smiling on February 1.  (David would like to document that he was the first to make her smile on January 31.  It's true.  I witnessed it.)  You'll see that photography is one of Jan's many talents.
And . . . you just never know what you might find at the Salvation Army!
Wow--we packed a lot into one day's visit!  I'm sure you'll love her blog.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. We did pack a lot into one day! That was so fun. Another calf? Wish I could have been there. You should venture out and take some pics for me. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete