Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Snowless Snow Day

It's official.  Kids these days really do have it better than we ever did.  Today they had the first snowless snow day I have ever seen!
Last night our school and several other area schools cancelled for today because of the impending storm.
It is now 3:30pm and this is still the view from my office window.  In the past few minutes, a few snowflakes are just starting to fall. 
This blizzard looks an awful lot like Sunday/Monday's Daytona 500.  I'm beginning to wonder if it is going to happen or not!  Of course, for my husband and all who have mama and baby calves to worry about, I hope it doesn't turn out as bad as predicted. 
Snow or not, I can still enjoy my last few sips of chai green tea while baby is napping.
Stay warm and cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment