Monday, November 7, 2011

Growing or Shrinking?

I'm not sure if my Landen is growing or his dress pants are shrinking!  It seems as though every week I look at the length of his dress pants after church (no time for such details before) and they are short!
Last week he was wearing a pair that was so short I thought I must have forgotten to put them away.  I checked them when we got home and they were 8's, but when compared to a pair from Old Navy, they had obviously shrunk to a 7 or maybe even 6.  I put those away for Nathan and kept the Old Navy pair that he had worn the week before--and had fit--in the closet.
He wore that pair yesterday, and I noticed over breakfast that those were short, too! 
I ordered a new pair last week and this time I'm going to keep a close eye on what is going on--if Landen is growing or if the pants are just shrinking.  David always says that you can see a corn field growing from morning until night in the summertime.  That's about how it is with Landen this year!  He can easily eat more than I can and he no longer looks like a little boy.  He flew through a shoe and jean size last summer.
I just hope no one starts a collection for the poor kid so that he can have dress pants that fit. 
I'm trying--I really am!

No comments:

Post a Comment