Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am THANKFUL

for the difficult times because they make us more appreciative of the good times.

for growth of all kinds.  It may not always be fun to grow, but wonderful things come from it.

for my husband of over 10 years.  I'm not surprised that we have made it this far, but rather that the time has gone so quickly.

for the gift of a healthy pregnancy (along with its aches and pains) and the baby we are about to meet.  I have learned to never limit the blessings God can pour on us.

for stuffing, pumpkin pie, and cranberry sauce--no matter what The Biggest Loser trainers say.  :o)

for Black Friday shopping.  I'm not one of those crazy up at 4am people, but it is kind of fun to wake up early and go shopping in the dark once a year.

for family and friends.  Again, I have been truly blessed.

for children who play well together and for children who fight--it means they are healthy and a part of our lives.

for faith, hope, and love. 

for God's guidance and protection.

for all of those things I tend to take for granted--a warm home, plenty of food, and closets that don't lack for clothes, shoes, coats and hats.

and for everything else we celebrate today . . . .

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment