Saturday, September 10, 2011

Good Times with Good Friends

Teresa and I took a little trip to Pierre on Thursday and Friday.  Our first stop was to visit my good friend and former co-worker Dianne.  It had been WAY too long since we had caught up with her!  We had a most wonderful lunch with her at an Italian/Greek restaurant called La Minestra in downtown Pierre.  I highly recommend it!
After lunch, we made our way to our friends Rachel & Eddie's house.  I've written about Rachel before.  We go WAY back to her mom's daycare.  This was the first time Teresa and their son Brandon had time to get to know each other and play.  They were the best of friends while we talked, laughed, and caught up on life. 
That made the trip even better than it already was! 
Baby Lauren (in the highchair) is waiting for me to bring her a new playmate next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment