Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blog Book

Well, I said it was my dream to publish a book. It seems I don't even have to find a publisher anymore! With just a few clicks I can review my own book and order it from http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html. I am SURE it will be a best-seller. Ha!
My sister-in-law sent me this link several months ago and I saved it until the end of the year to actually check out the site this morning. It took less than a minute to upload my January entries and "page" through the book online. It even creates its own table of contents. Since I started blogging in January, I have decided to print the entire year, much like my mother-in-law does with her best family photos from each year.
When I first started my blog, my brother-in-law commented that it would be a good way to remember what has happened in our family. I hadn't anticipated it, but that is so true! This blog is my creative outlet, but also a scrapbook of daily events I otherwise would have forgotten. So often I would tell people cute things one of the kids said and they would say, "Write it down!" Well, I never seemed to find the time to put pen to paper, but it has become much easier to just log on and blog it.
Thanks for sharing in my 2009 blog journey. Stay tuned for wifeandmomunderconstruction--the book. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment