Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quick Super Nachos

My friend Cathy requested that I share my recipe for Quick Super Nachos. Since I don't have much else to share, I thought tonight would be a good time for another recipe post. It might even be a good meal for this weekend if you find yourself having to cook and don't want to put forth much effort.

Quick Super Nachos
Mix 1 can Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup and about 1/2 can milk (more or less depdending on the consistency you prefer). Heat over Med-Low heat until warm.
Meanwhile, brown 1 lb ground beef and mix with 1 packet taco seasoning.
Pour a bag of tortilla chips into a 9x13 pan. Cover chips with taco meat, cheese soup mixture, and the taco toppings of your choice. This can be an excellent place to hide some fresh veggies.
This always goes over well at our house because the kids love having chips for their main course. I think it is especially yummy after the chips get just a little soggy from the cheese sauce.
Enjoy and have a safe & fun July 4 weekend! Our family fun starts tomorrow, so I probably won't post again until after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment