Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thoughts from Today

Wohoo! I managed to get 2 miles in on the treadmill while Teresa was entertained by her favorite friends, "Max & Ruby."
Meteorologist Shawn Cable reported that tomorrow will be the "Best Day Ever." I have high hopes.
I forgot to dust again. Oh, well.
It was pretty clever of Teresa to line up her animals in the coat closet and play "movie theater" with them.
Seriously? I need to drive David's cell phone charger to him again? Good thing he does a few nice things for me, too.
Yes! Teresa fell asleep on the way to pick up Nathan from school.
Lunch at 2pm? Such is life during harvest!
Nathan found his new calling as a teacher of his 2 year old cousin and sister. They did whatever he said and he was in absolute heaven being the "boss" for a change!
But, was it really necessary for the students to use 50+ random puzzle pieces for their lunch?
Having a night off from the Beach Boys was nice.
Landen wants to be a hunter for Halloween. This makes me VERY happy. I kept forgetting to ask him what he wanted to be and was afraid it was going to be something much more complicated!
As Nathan's tiredness increases, so do the number of things that hit the wall downstairs. That kid would have a ball in a padded room.
Not setting a place for my husband at meals has become normal. I don't like that.
Harvest is nearing completion and it is mid-October. I like that very much.
SERIOUSLY--stop throwing things against the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment