Tuesday, April 21, 2015

(Mini) Wedding Scrapbook

If you are my Facebook friend, you have already seen these photos.
If you are not, thank you for your patience!

I asked Angela for a few sneak peeks because I just couldn't wait any longer. And, with the bride and groom on their honeymoon, they probably have more important things on their mind than wedding photos. :)

Amanda gave me free reign on the bridesmaid dress and I had so much fun choosing it and actually finally wearing it!  I loved it even more when I was going to take it to the dry cleaners last week and the tag said Hand Wash.  Ah!  Even more love. I think I might just make it my new work uniform and replace the black yoga pants!

It was so much fun to get all of us dressed up.  I don't see my guys in suits very often, although the boys really didn't mind dressing up, to my pleasant surprise.
I may be able to talk them into wearing them for their Spring Concert in May.  
Landen just has one request--a different tie to change it up a bit.
Mom can handle that!



No comments:

Post a Comment