Monday, April 13, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Koenig

I am still overflowing with joy for my sister and her new husband, married April 11, 2015 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church.
Their wedding day was a blessing for all in attendance, and a lot of fun, too!  It's on joyful occasions like family weddings that one feels the true blessings of family and friends.
In some moments in life, you can look around and realize that in that one moment, all is well with the world. I think Saturday was like that for all of us.
I can't wait to see the pictures from super-talented photographer Angela Johnson.  Until then, here are a few from my camera!




I stayed overnight in Aberdeen on Friday night, so Dad was in charge of dressing the kids Saturday morning.  Look how great they turned out!  Even the boys liked being dressed up!
They danced until they couldn't take one more step.
For that matter, we all did.  You know if the Kallas family is involved, the dance floor is going to be full all night!
More photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment