Friday, April 17, 2015

Getting my fix!

Stitch Fix really isn't NEW, but it is new to me!  I would occasionally see people modeling their "fixes" on Facebook and Pinterest, but I was leery of jumping into my own "fix." Just like those cassette tape clubs of long ago (remember BMG and Columbia House?), I didn't want to make too big of a commitment.
A few weeks ago, a friend said that she had tried Stitch Fix and loved it.
I decided I didn't have anything to lose by sprucing up my summer wardrobe, which had been looking pretty tired.
It did a little research first. It would only cost me $20 down, which would be discounted off my first order, I could schedule a fix for however often I liked, give a range of my preferred price point, and could quit any time.  I scheduled when I wanted my first "fix" to arrive and would have three days to try everything on and ship my returns back for free.  If I decided to keep everything, I would receive a 25% discount.  
I filled out the online survey and paid my $20 down (which is taken off the first order). I didn't know what to expect with the information I gave my personal stylist. It turns out that she figured out my style pretty well!
I received my first shipment yesterday. It was like Christmas morning!
After trying everything on (and that is a rule for Stitch Fix, as some things may not look like your style until you wear it), I decided to keep everything but the necklace and blue chambray top.
The shorts are actually a pink pinstripe. I dismissed them right away, but after trying them on, loved the fit and shot of color in my wardrobe.
Have you always dreamed of having your own personal stylist? 
Try Stitch Fix!

If you do, do me a favor and tell them Laura sent you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment