Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall on the Farm

 
 
 
 
We've been having all sorts of fun on the farm.
See Rachel's "pony hair" (as Landen used to say)?  I was able to gather just enough for a little red ponytail!
Nathan and Teresa LOVE it when I cut up a watermelon.  They take the rinds outside and bite off every last bit of watermelon they can get and throw the rinds into the trees when they are done.
We took a walk to check out the first yellow tree of fall in our tree grove.
Teresa loves getting the mail and our mail carrier Janice has been kind to let us keep our footstool by the box.
Like Chicken Little, count to ten and even more . . . we all have COUNTLESS blessings to be thankful for!
 
By the way, my chigger bite itch has subsided!!  Rubbing alcohol worked for me and many people suggested clear fingernail polish (which I did not have at home) to help the itch, too. 
 
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment