Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Little Part of Me

Sometimes Landen will say or do something and David will say, "He's so YOU." 
It's true.  Landen may look like his dad's mini-me, but we share some of the same characteristics in behavior.  They're not always good things to share (like our tendency to forget or leave things behind), but sometimes they make me smile.
On Saturday night, Landen was lamenting the time change and how much he dislikes losing an hour of sleep. 
--That is SO me.  It's Tuesday and I am still trying to recover.  Someday I want to live in a state or country that doesn't believe in such nonsense!--

Then, last night I put the boys to bed and Nathan put on his baseball cap. 
Nathan said, "I put on my thinking cap, Mom."
Landen looked over from his bed and said, "It's a METAPHOR, Nathan."

I love that kid.  He speaks my language.

No comments:

Post a Comment