Monday, March 26, 2012

Seven Little Words

Have you discovered the fun word game Seven Little Words yet?

I heard about it when I was driving to Sioux Falls a few weeks ago blissfully listening to whatever I wanted to on the radio.  A couple of talk show hosts were discussing this new iPad app called Seven Little Words and callers were trying to help figure out the last few words for that day's puzzle. 
I told my sister-in-law Jodi about it when we got to our destination.  After the first puzzle, I was ready to buy an iPad just to play that game every day!  The puzzles provide just the right amount of challenge in order to be fun, but are still not too time consuming to complete.

I don't have an iPad and my cell phone is so far behind it's embarrassing, so I kind of forgot about it until today.  In a moment of much needed sanity this afternoon, I searched for it online and found it! 
I have never done a Sudoku puzzle.  Even though there is no math involved, the numbers completely turned me off.  (On a side note, there was a recent study done linking numbers to anxiety . . . yeah--I have that!) 
But, words. 
I do words. 
I love words. 
Especially fun ones and Seven Little Words has a steady supply of those--seven every day!

1 comment:

  1. I've been keeping up with it, too! You're right--it's just the right level of difficulty to be fun. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete