Monday, October 10, 2011

Moving . . . YET again!

For some reason this past weekend, I felt compelled to start packing up my side of the office.  Baby isn't due to arrive for another 10 weeks, but my inner clock was telling me "it is time to make room!"
Wasn't I just blogging about making the built-in dresser into a scrapbooker's paradise?  Well, it's ready to be a dresser again.  My scrapbooking tools will be downstairs for a year or two.
Once my strong husband is done harvesting, he can carry my desk downstairs and the crib back upstairs.  I am hoping to make room in our guest room for my desk, so I can have some place to store all of that office "stuff" that really doesn't have any other place to go.
As always, the blessing that comes with moving is cleaning!  I decided to give some scrapbooking things away that I have either never used or will not use again. 
I sometimes feel guilty for giving things away that I can no longer use, but now I have decided to look at it differently.
I'm just passing on the love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment