Monday, January 3, 2011

Baptized into Christ


We were able to be present for our niece and Goddaughter Lydia Ann's baptism yesterday! It was the first time we were able to meet her, too. Everyone already knows this, but I absolutely adore newborn babies--especially those who are in my family. They are just so sweet and cuddly. Next time I see her in a few weeks, we are going to practice smiling at Aunt Laura. :o)

The entire immediate family was there to celebrate. We are excited to welcome another baby into the family (John & Jodi's first) in a couple months.

As as added attraction, we celebrated big brother Luke's 3rd birthday, too. More presents and cake made for happy Melius cousins!

2 comments:

  1. Oh- she is so precious. I'm glad you were able to make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baptisms and family gatherings! They are the best. What fun to have all those adorable little cousins together.

    ReplyDelete