Friday, March 5, 2010

Wii-eally Annoying

Last Friday Nathan called me into the living room to tell me the WiiFit "wasn't letting him" do what he wanted to do.
I came into the living room to find all of our information had been erased. I blamed it on a glitch in the software and we re-entered our heights, weights, and other information. Then it happened again and, today, again.
I finally figured out what is going on. When Nathan finishes a disc, he thinks he is just turning it off when he's actually resetting the software. (A drawback to not being able to read yet.)
It's not a big deal. Really, it's not. But it is Wii-eally annoying having to start ALL over every time I want to exercise and not having any past on my chart when I should be up to 60 days by now.
I guess I can look at it as a new beginning everyday. At least all of those high scores David used to have are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment