Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Still Here!

I thought I should post and let you all know that we are still here--still with one way in and out of the farm. David mentioned on Sunday that "he" had to get some pictures taken of the flooding. Darn! I always forget that means, "Laura, you should take some pictures." So, the kids and I finally got that done today. Our adventure was deja vu from last year--only this year I couldn't pull Teresa away from throwing rocks in the ditch either!
The water and floating ice are quite fascinating to them. They are all under strict orders to stay away unless mom and dad are with them, and they listen well, but I always feel better when the ditches close to our farm have dried up. Then I just have to worry about pickups whizzing by. At least now there isn't any traffic--except our mail delivery once a day!
You might have noticed I haven't posted pictures in awhile. My computer is being fixed, so I've been blogging from David's computer. I hope to have mine back soon. Then I will post scenes of what you might have missed in the past few weeks. :o)
Happy Sunny St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you're in a mud hole!! Aberdeen is looking pretty wet too! Thankfully, we have not water in our basement...yet! Take care

    ReplyDelete