Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Around the Farm . . .


We no longer live on an island, but we did last weekend when my cousins & boys came to visit. David brought them in with the pickup, but the water had risen when they were ready to go. Enter the "Melius Island Ferry". As you can see, we even offered outdoor seating for the best possible view. Only the best for our guests! This mode of transportation could get quite spendy, though. David said he charged just 10 cents to get in, but $10 to get out again!

Here is the start of my flower garden. This was taken just a week after Teresa and I planted the seeds. The grew so fast that the greenhouse top couldn't be used for long. We have cosmos, gardenias, and bunny tails. The green pepper plants are just starting to poke though the dirt today.

And, here are the WalkMS team t-shirts I was telling you about! I am getting very excited. Two of my very best friends and their families will also be joining us this year, which will make it even more fun. Our youngest "walker" will be 4 months old! (Don't worry, Lincoln. You will be allowed to use a stroller.) :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment