Monday, March 30, 2015

Holy Week

Here's wishing all of my family and friends a most blessed Holy Week.

For several years, I have shared Matt Maher's "He is Risen" at Holy Week and Easter. While this is still a favorite of mine, Maher has recently released, "Because He Lives."

So often I will connect with a song on K-LOVE (our local Christian radio station) and find out that Matt Maher is behind it. He will be performing at the 125th Celebration of the Catholic Diocese of Sioux Falls in August and our family plans to attend.

His new album "Saints and Sinners" is filled with more awesome music and is what I listened to while I walked along the Atlantic coastline last week.

The best part of listening to "Because He Lives" and our other favorite Matt Maher music is hearing my kids sing along!

Amen! Amen!


(Just skip over the ad before the song. I can't control that. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment