Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Landen's Most-Read: Warriors

This is Landen's Most Read.
Landen has ready many different series of books since he took off reading chapter books in the first grade.
A friend introduced him to the Warriors series this year and a few boys in his class are devouring them as fast as they can read.  The books in this series are full of conflict and suspense.  I haven't read any yet, but he has told me about them.
Landen asked me to go online and print a Warriors' Family Tree for him.  Let me tell you--it was quite complex, as you might expect from a family of cats!
He told me they are considered about a 3rd grade AR level, if that sort of thing is important to your elementary reader.
If you check out the Warriors, let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment