Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pompano Beach & Jupiter

David and I just returned from a long weekend in Pompano Beach, Florida. This was our 4th trip to Florida and the first time we have had sun AND warmth!  We were beginning to think that all of those sunny photos of Florida were just a big scam. As it turns out, they DO have sunshine there!  We even swam in the ocean--a first since our honeymoon almost 14 years ago.

Here we are on our first afternoon.  I had to document that the sun WAS shining!  I look topless, but I can assure you that I am not. :)

Here was my Saturday morning coffee spot.  Ahh . . . I can never get tired of watching the ocean.

After my coffee, I went for a little walk.  I think I much prefer this to my treadmill. :)

On Sunday afternoon, we drove north to Jupiter to watch the Minnesota Twins play the Miami Marlins in a Spring Training game.  The Twins won 5-3.  Must be the different atmosphere found in Jupiter. :)

Now we're back home again and happy to be here.  
Spring is almost here, so I'll soon be feeling temperatures in the upper 80's once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment