Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Share a smile.

As you know, good or bad, I really like Amazon.com.  My Landen is beginning to be an Amazon nut, too, when it comes to buying new items for his train set. 

I just learned something exciting and new about Amazon, too.  If you go to www.smile.amazon.com, you can choose your favorite registered organization to receive .5% of your purchases!  All you do is click on your favorite charity, and it will remember it each time you return to smile.amazon.com.  You can choose a different charity each time you shop if you want to, too.  It may not sound like a lot, but it could really add up after Christmas shopping is complete! 

I just love these little ways of helping each other that don't cost us a thing!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this just a great idea! I was so happy our organization decided to use it as a fundraiser!-Alison

    ReplyDelete