Tuesday, November 12, 2013

35

 
Today I turn 35.
 
Last night, we had a birthday supper at my parents-in-law.  My kids surprised me with 35 balloons and jumping out of laundry baskets and boxes.  It was great!
 
I spent the day with David shopping for house stuff, so that was really great, too.
 
Today is a beautiful ordinary day at home with Rachel.
 
We are not driving to Rochester like last year, so we are very happy about that.
 
Ahh. . . 35??  I certainly don't feel 35, still around 28, I think.  What changes when you turn 35?  Doctors refer to you in "advanced maternal age" in childbearing years.  Ouch.  Not that I plan to bear any more children, but to have my age qualified as "advanced" stings a bit. :) 
 
Thank you all for the birthday greetings on Facebook, email, and cards in the mail.
 
My life is BLESSED by you!

No comments:

Post a Comment